Use credit cards only for convenience, never for credit.
Those brain teasers! Well, I think my favorite ones are the Logic Puzzles. I definitely feel smarter whenever I do them. I will have to get back into it again. Guess I’ll start today. I have some Dell books packed away somewhere. So I’ll check for some online ones. Here’s a sample one I plan to review before I start.
Arbor Day Planting Logic Puzzle
Each of four men who live in Willowbrook Estates on the city’s north side, planted a different type of tree in their front yard on Arbor Day. From The clues, determine the first and last name of each man and the type of tree each planted.
1. George, Mr.Clary, and Mr. Becker (who got his tree from HomeTown Garden Center) all live within three blocks of one another.
2. Mr. Clary planted neither the cedar tree or the maple tree.
3. Harvey and Mr. Clary live next door to one another.
4. The ash tree was not planted by neither John nor Ivan.
5. The maple tree was not the tree planted by George (who is not surnamed Delgado).
6. Mr. Erichsen isn’t the man who planted the ash tree.
7. John, who purchased his tree at the Green Thumb Greenhouse, isn’t the man who planted the sycamore.
Tomorrow……………Should you add Omega 6 and 9 fatty acid supplements to your diet?